Well, it finally happened. The volcano erupted. It was Friday night. Dustin took me out to the new chinese buffet in town-- which nothing tasted quite right (possibly due to hormone nastiness) except the rice, strawberries, green olives, and ice cream. Imagine what viewers thought of me...hmm.
Following dinner we ran to meijer to pick up groceries for Kendra's bridal shower/bachelorette party at my house the next night...I had to leave for the car early as the standing upright wasn't doing much for me. I told Dustin as soon as we got home I was going to need my B6- I even spelled out exactly how it was going to happen, he needed to get the water, I'd grab the pills and plop on my couch and I would take it right then and there. Well, he grabbed the sprite and I accepted it as it was going to get the pill down my throat faster as it was closer. I gulped and all of the sudden - ouch...was that an air bubble?? it hurts...I think I need to burp....UH OH! NOPE!! Luckily I had shoved a grocery bag in my purse just in case I had a problem in public...it was the closest thing I could get to and it was just in time....
ew.
But at least I felt better for the next half hour to help Dustin with the house...that is, until my left foot randomly broke out in hives. What is happening to me!??! Luckily that went away after about 20 or 30 minutes.
I survived through Kendra's party...barely. I was not doing good by the end of the movie and so I had to pretend I was very very sleepy and it was time for bed. It was time for bed, but if I hadn't had this problem, I'd have been more than happy to stay up and chat! I was able to get to sleep before recreating Friday nights episode.
But now I'm alone :o( Well, it's just me, baby, and Tango. Dustin had an unavoidable business trip to Florida (I'm sure he was just dreading it as much as he said he was...). So of course Tango took this as an opportunity to have his first accident in almost a year...and my preggo self had to clean his poop up off the kitchen floor. There aren't words to explain my excitement...
No comments:
Post a Comment