It's like my stomach knows I have no other "serious" obligations (psh, who needs a sanitary living environment?!?) And wha- la...I'm shaking again. Yes, shaking. It might seem strange, but I (and my body), hate regergitating food SOO much that my body will literally shake, as though I am going into convulsions-- to keep my food down. And just like that, my couch is once again my soul mate, and my soul mate once again becomes my butler! Poor Dustin. I owe him so much!! I keep crying because I feel so worthless!! My sister is having a shower at my house and there isn't much I can do to help from a horizontal angle....so poor hubby is stuck cleaning the bathrooms and doing a lot of the grunt work. God bless my super-hubby. And he hasn't complained once. Well, maybe once....last night he was a little bitter when as soon as he laid in bed I made him get back out to wash off the deoderant he'd oh so smellingly just put on. Unfortunately my sniffer sniffs all, and no matter how good it may smell---it STINKS and makes my belly churn!! He was only upset because he just laid down...otherwise he's been a super trooper and although I'm useless, he just keeps supporting me.
Sorry girls, I married the best of the best and he is ALL MINE!!
But seriously, I can't wait until the end of September- just like the song (Wake me up, when September ends...)- This trimester has got to go fast or I'm going to become a very bitter person! Not that I am not counting my blessings, I'm just tired of feeling like this all day every day!
On a completely unrelated note....
CONGRATULATIONS, LAUREN, ON YOUR NEW TEACHING JOB!! Although you don't know yet that this blog exists, and although I lied right to your ear today about being preggers...Baby and I are both SOOO HAPPPPYYY FOR YOUUUU!! *GRIN* (HA...and you thought I could never lie to you!
)
)
No comments:
Post a Comment