circles

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blessed begins with "B"

I have determined that I, in fact, have THE WORST case ever of morning...or as I mentioned in my case- all day sickness! Here again, it is Super Hubby to the rescue!

I had read that sometimes vitamin B6 found in Lemons/Lemonade and ginger, helps with morning sickness. Unfortunately, I could not lift myself up off the couch to go to the bathroom, let alone make lemonade! (or go down in the basement, Kendra, to look through that box for you *wink*). So Dustin read over the magical script...or better known as copied paper- that the doctor gave me with medications that are safe during pregnancy. On there under nausea, it mentions B6 and tums. So on his way home he stopped at a store to see if they sold anything in the medication section that was called just "B6". They didn't. He didn't give up-- he is, after all, Super Hubby! So he went to walmart...we hate walmart and he recently vowed NEVER to step foot in one again...but he did this for me, and found a bottle of vitamin B6 tablets for $1.77. ***BEST*** dollar seventy- seven he has ever spent! That little bottle is my saving grace!

While I spent most of Tuesday, all of Wednesday, and all of Thursday horizontal on my couch moaning and groaning (and missing cooking club to a mysterious "stomach bug"Feeling Blue ), I was able to do my job on Friday...yes, the dreaded "before school starts" meetings started on Friday, and I had no clue how I would make it through a whole day vertical, and without a couch and a bucket on hand!!!

Thank goodness for B6!! I am so thankful to this lovely pill and my darling husband! 3 a day keeps the vomit away! (I still don't feel GREAT all day, but at least I don't feel green at the gills! Sickly ) And I was able to make it through my sisters first bridal shower without visiting anything porcelain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment