I can no longer trust the internet after it kept telling me that our little boy was, in fact, a girl! But I did this for the humor in it! At least it got the gender right this time! Go ahead and try it, even if you aren't preggers- It doesn't ask for a due date or anything. I laugh. But watch it go and be for real. 11 lbs. 5 oz!?!? As if I would tolerate that!! (though the eyes and the hair definitely isn't impossible...)
The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and some auburn hair.
In other news Dustin has been worried about how big his belly was in relation to his head (this brings back visions of me teaching my students about proportion....) Anyways, he got me concerned about it. So this morning as I stared at the wonderment of the ultrasound images, I decided to do some research on the computer and found this:
Our little boy:
The picture on the internet:

We feel much better. I also noted the shape of the other baby's head and our baby's and decided that he has a good chance of looking like his daddy! :o) Aww, and I love his daddy!!!! :oD
No comments:
Post a Comment