circles

Saturday, September 19, 2009

things on my mind...

It is the hardest thing in the world to keep this a secret! Kendra's wedding is exactly one week from today. Just one more week.....sigh.

Monday will be 12 weeks. I'm excited about that. Hopefully it will mean this sickness junk will go away!!! I'm quite irritated with my whole eating disorder thing! Review:

LOVE:

fruit
chocolate
junk food
fruit
green olives
fruit

SOMETIMES CAN TOLERATE:

meat-- hamburger, chicken
eggs
corn
lettuce
pizza

HATE:

veggies-mainly tomatoe (you call it a fruit, I still say it's a veggie)
basil
basically looking at any herb
spaghetti


I've never had heartburn before. I definitely have it now! :o( that's the least of my problems, though.

I really wish I could tell Lauren, but I've always said I'd keep it quiet for 3 months if I ever became pregnant...and it's not like I've kept it completely quiet- I had to tell people at work just in case something happened to me, someone needed to know! You never know when a kid is going to kung-fu me! Plus one day I was sure I was going to pass out. But since she challenged me, now I HAVE to keep it from her!!! If someone says I won't be able to do something, it makes me want to do it more! gurr. Darn my stubbornness.

Also, I am having issues with my Bridesmaid dress fitting the circumference of my "newly designed" body. You'd think it would be easy with how sick I've been, but being as the only things I can stomach are high carbs or highly just flat out not good for me- I've gained. As well as become swollen like I would never have imagined! This is not good. Fortunately for everyone involved- I am not AS sick as I WAS...and I will be able to wear my spanx that suck me in- I went to the seamstress lady yesterday and while last time it took 10 minutes to zip up, this time it only took one minute. I'll take it. But baby better not get me any bigger for the next seven days!!!! Or my sister is going to KILL MEEEE!! (which is also not good for baby's health!) What's a wedding without the Matron of Honor?!?! The dress WILL fit next week....it WILL. Even if it's not the most pleasing to the eye, I will make it zip!!!

OH, and I also fully understand now everything about what they say about when you are pregnant your mind GOES. Mine is gone. Well, it's not like I haven't been forgetful my whole life, but now it's BAD. For example- yesterday during lunch/cafe duty I yelled at a kid for getting up to clean up before I called the table, and then I started questioning if I had called the table....and this would have only been a laps of a few seconds...not cool. Poor kid. or not. I don't know....

I've been doing a lot of Old Wives Tales to find out of Baby is a boy or girl. According to the internet, Baby is a girl. But according to the latest pencil test, Baby is a boy....not helpful. The internet says the most accurate test is to ask a group of 5 year olds. I'm not asking the kindergarten classes, they aren't too wise, so I asked a group of 1st graders. Unfortunately a class of 20. 10 said girl, 10 said boy. Again.....Not helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment